Study in:United States
Deadline: 1 Jul 2019
The Education Program offered by the Lincoln Memorial University is designed for international graduate students as well as domestic students who wish to develop engaging teaching skills.
The purpose of the proposed curriculum is to provide a rich background in how adults learn, best teaching practices, strategies in higher education classroom teaching, and methods of research in content areas and adult learning.
- Foundations of Educational Education
- Educational Research and Statistics
- Motivational and Adult Learning Theory
- Seminar in Literacy and Informational Writing
The recommended range represents scores typically accepted at this institution. Scores outside the range may still be considered.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
- Complete and submit program application
- Submit $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts for your Bachelor Degree
- Official transcripts for any coursework since your Bachelor Degree
- Application for Degree Candidacy
- Three Recommendation Forms
- Advisor-Approved Program of Study
- Acknowledgement of Receipt of Guidelines
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 1 Jul 2019
- For more details please visit program website.