Deadline: 1 May 2019
This Environmental Sciences and Policy Program at Central European University (CEU) provides students with a combination of scientific, technological, legal and policy training, preparing them for careers in a wide range of environment-related fields. The aim is to give students an understanding of how to approach environmental challenges and contribute to sound and sustainable policies and problem solving.The Environmental Sciences and Policy program at Central European University (CEU) builds and strengthens knowledge and environmental leadership as a criticalfoundation for the advancement of open and environmentally sustainable societies.
Our graduates pursue successful careers in environment-related fields in the public and private sectors, international organizations, non-profit and non-governmental organizations, and academia.
- Methods of Environmental Inquiry
- Sustainable Energy Solutions
- Waste Management
- Modeling and Geographic Information Systems
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Environmental Policy and Politics
- EU Environmental Law
- Air Pollution and Climate Change
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Biodiversity and Conservation
- Water Resources
- Environmental Economics
- Corporate Environmental Management
- Ecosystems Management
- Environmental Philosophy
- Academic Writing
- Bachelor’s degree in natural and earth sciences, social sciences, law or a related field
- Statement of purpose
CEU is committed to attracting talented students and scholars from around the world, andprovides generous scholarships available to accepted students from any country.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.