Deadline: 30 Jul 2019
The Industrial Engineering and Management program at Kaunas University of Technology seeks to solve undefined production issues, apply methods of mathematical modelling, analysis and design, manage activities of the team of specialists.The Industrial Engineering and Management program offered by Kaunas University of Technology is dedicated for ambitious young engineers who are seeking to acquire knowledge of management of engineering operations, to understand multidisciplinary context of engineering activities and production, to be able to assess, analyse, design and manage production technologies and processes.
Multi-disciplinary approach enables specialists to respond efficiently to changes in the industrial environment.
Top reasons to study at KTU
- Launched under BALTECH consortium in 1997, the program incorporates the best practises and excellence in the field, and offers multiple options for academic exchange.
- Multicultural class develops a global approach, provides knowledge of various markets and business models, as well as creates global connections for the future career.
- Strong emphasis on problem-solving skills and critical technological thinking making graduates highly desirable in the labour market
- Manufacturing planning and control
- Engineering operations strategy
- Computer integrated manufacturing
- Industrial production
- Product development
- Industrial maintenance
- Computer-aided manufacturing engineering and management
- Industrial marketing
- Business law
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in engineering with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 30 Jul 2019
- For more details please visit program website.