Deadline: 1 Nov 2019
We have an ongoing tradition of research excellence, publication and post-graduate placement. Since its inception in 1992, GDPE has grown to become a principal organization comprised of CSU faculty and their students who catalyze cutting-edge and world-renowned ecological research performed at CSU.Our primary goal is to provide outstanding training for graduate students in the Ecology, Human-Environment Interactions Specialization at Colorado State University. Our students consistently earn recognition for their scholarship and academic achievement, and they are successfully placed in the job market upon graduation.
The Ecology, Human-Environment Interactions Specialization at Colorado State University is one of the leading programs in graduate ecology education in the U.S.and the world.
- Foundations of Ecology
- Advanced Topics in Ecology
- Interdisciplinary Seminar in Ecology
- Human Origins
- Chemical Ecology
- Evolutionary Ecology
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 1 Nov 2019
For more details please visit program website.