Study in:United Kingdom
Deadline: 12 May 2019
Through studying this online Public and Environmental Health MSc at University of Derby you will be able to critically evaluate a full range of sustainable interventions which are available to eliminate or mitigate stressors thereby protecting human health and promoting wellbeing.
As a UK or international student, this online Public and Environmental Health MSc course will allow you to study the underpinning subjects of public and environmental health, including food safety, occupational health and environmental protection set in a global context that can be applied as you learn. You will also be able to study a range of optional modules such as Global Environmental Health and Public Health Issues and Environmental Pollution and Management Strategies that will allow you to put your knowledge into practice in international context.
- Environmental Pollution and Management Strategies
- Global Environmental and Public Health Issues
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Independent Scholarly Activity
- Natural and Residential Environments
- Public Health and Wellbeing
- The Health Impacts of Workplace and Food
- Waste Management Control
Applicants for graduate programs must have the equivalent of a bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA equivalent to Lower Second Class on the UK Honour scale. Admitted applicants typically have an undergraduate GPA of or better on the UK Honour scale. No exam grade should be lower than 4.5 (European grade scale) or D (American grade scale).
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- A minimum of a lower second class (2:2) Honours degree in a pure or applied science (or combination) of a UK university, the CNAA or an overseas equivalent.
- Qualifications and experience considered to be equivalent to the above. All students applying via this route will be assessed and where necessary will to speak to the Academic Lead via a phone call or Skype.
- We have a range of scholarships and discounts available to students from outside the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA).
- We award scholarships based on your application to study; there is no separate form to complete. All applications from eligible students will be considered for a scholarship by our international admissions team. We will notify you of your scholarship when we make you an offer, and apply your discount to your remaining fees.
- You must be applying for a full-time degree and applications for postgraduate research, online studies, foundation and pre-sessional language programmes are not eligible for a discount or scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in May 2019
You can apply until: 12 May 2019
- For ore details please visit program website.