Deadline: 1 Oct 2019
Sustainability Management graduates at at Illinois Institute of Technology are equipped to work in environmental sustainability and compliance management, as consultants, entrepreneurs, and professionals who can successfully make the business case for sustainability.
Environmental sustainability has emerged as a major challenge for societies and businesses alike, one requiring solutions from experts in business, environmental management, ethics, and social responsibility. The SMgt program integrates law, science, and business to answer the increasing demand for management professionals capable of leading in this sector by collaborating with scientists and engineers to find environmentally-conscious business solutions.
- Building an Innovative and Sustainable Business
- Business Analytics for Competitive Advantage
- Business Innovation in the Next Economy
- Sustainability Management Core Courses
- Contemporary and Emerging Laws Governing the Environment
- Environmental Policy in a Competitive World
- Environmental Pollution Prevention and Control Strategies
- Industrial Ecology and Systems Thinking
- Environmental Finance
You need the following GPA score:2.5
- In general, IIT requires a four-year bachelor’s degree* conferred with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0/4.0 (or its equivalent) from an accredited institution for regular admission. Citizens and permanent residents of the United States with a cumulative undergraduate GPA of at least 2.5/4.0 may be admitted as non-degree students.
- All degree-seeking applicants must submit Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores.
- Any applicant whose undergraduate degree was earned at an institution where the primary language of instruction is not English must submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), Pearson Test of English (PTE), or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) scores.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in January 2020
You can apply until: 1 Oct 2019
For more details please visit program website.