Deadline: 1 May 2019
Essentially, a post-baccalaureate diploma in Tourism Experience Management at Thompson Rivers University is an alternative to a second degree. One advantage of a PBD is that it takes less time to complete than a second degree.The Tourism Experience Management degree from the Thompson Rivers University is intended for those who are seeking to complement their undergraduate studies with an additional specialization, for career advancement, for a career change, for professional development or in the pursuit of life-long learning.
A post-baccalaureate diploma in Tourism Experience Management at Thompson Rivers University is designed for those who already have an undergraduate degree. It is not a master’s degree, but it is more advanced than a traditional diploma.
- Business, Professional and Academic Composition
- Introduction to Tourism
- Marketing and Customer Service
- Environmental Issues in the Tourism Industry
- Tourism Policy and Planning
- Research in Tourism
- Practicum in Tourism
- An undergraduate degree from any discipline
- English Language Proficiency:Students who have completed their studies in a country where English is not an official language will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency. This can be achieved by meeting one of the following:
- TOEFL minimum of 570 (paper-based with a TWE 4.5) or 88 (iBT) with no section below 20
- IELTS Min overall score of 6.5 with no subtest score below 6.0
- MELAB with a minimum of 8
- CAEL – Minimum overall score of 70 with no subtest below 60
- ESAL 0570 and ESAL 0580 with a minimum grade of C+ in both
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.