Deadline: 1 May 2019
Graduate students of Environmental Health, Industrial Hygiene Specialization at Colorado State University interested in employment positions (GTA, GRA, GSA appointments and hourly positions) should contact their advisor and their departmental graduate coordinator for the process to apply.The Department of Environmental and Radiological Health Sciences offers a wide variety of graduate opportunities in cancer biology and oncology; occupational and environmental health; health physics, radiation sciences epidemiology and toxicology.
- Environmental and Occupational Health Issues
- Industrial Hygiene
- Industrial Hygiene Laboratory
- Occupational Safety
- Epidemiologic Methods
- Advanced Occupational Health
- Principles of Ergonomics
- One official transcript of all collegiate work completed post-high school. Additionally separate transcripts are not required for study abroad credits if the GPA and credits are recorded on the transcript of the university that sponsored the study abroad experience. CSU transcripts are not required.
- Any other materials that individual departments or programs may require of applicants.
- Regardless of citizenship, applicants may be required to demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, if they do not have a degree from an institution where the primary language of instruction is English.
Institutional scholarships are funded by CSU and are awarded to students who demonstrate academic excellence, leadership qualities, or outstanding talent. Requirements vary by scholarship.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 1 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.