Deadline: 30 June 2019
The MSc in Management and Finance Programme offered by LUMSA University offers an international learning path in which functional and sectoral knowledge are integrated into the themes of innovation and sustainability, preparing graduates to take on managerial roles with full awareness of the economic, social and environmental challenges of the 21st century.
Graduation and final thesis
Master degree is awarded to students who have gained 120 ECTS/CFU credits and satisfied all curricular requirements, including the production and public defence of an original dissertation.
- Business English
- International economics
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Financial management and markets
- Eu Approach To Better Regulation
- Data Analysis For Decisions Making
- Economics Of Innovation And Sustainability
- The entrance visa for study purposes issued by the competent Italian Diplomatic authorities
- Certified true copy of the final academic qualification achieved, which entitles the student to have access to the following level of academic education. Duly legalized by the Italian Diplomatic Authorities in the country of reference, provided with consular legalization, the Dichiarazione di valore in loco and with an official translation into Italian;
- Transcript of exams issued by the competent University – approved by the Italian Diplomatic Authority in the country of reference – with the name of each passed exams and the detailed syllabi of each course attended, required to achieve the final title in question;