Deadline: 1 June 2019
This Graduate Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management from The University of Western Australia focuses on developing knowledge and skills in the area of management and marketing within the sport and recreation industry.
Students will enhance their knowledge and develop skills in preparation for work in the sport and recreation industry.Upgrade your professional qualifications in sport and recreation management with this Graduate Diploma in Sport and Recreation Management from The University of Western Australia.
- Introductory Financial Accounting
- Organisational Behaviour and Leadership
- Sport and Recreation Marketing
- Sport and Recreation Management
- Industry Practicum
- Research Colloquium
This degree will provide skills, expertise, knowledge and understanding, which will assist you in taking the next step in your career. Career opportunities can be found in government departments and private organisations alike.
- a bachelor’s degree with a major in Sport Science or Exercise and Health, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA;
- a bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent qualification, as recognised by UWA; and
- at least two years of full-time relevant professional experience.
At least 2 year(s) of work experience are required.
Scholarships are available to students from a diverse range of backgrounds, including academic achievement, financial need, educational disadvantage, leadership and community service, artistic or sporting achievements, and being from a rural or remote area.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 1 June 2019
- For more details please visit program website.