Deadline: 29 May 2019
An academically-rigorous International Hospitality Management program at Taylor’s University with a strong industry orientation, it will equip you with sophisticated, cutting edge management tools and techniques to deal with challenges in the dynamic hospitality and tourism industry.Offered in collaboration with the University of Toulouse, France, this 12-month inter-disciplinary master’s degree programme in International Hospitality Management from Taylor’s University is the first and only French postgraduate degree in hospitality in Asia-Pacific.
- Culinary Arts Teacher
- Restaurant Consultant
- Celebrity Chef
- Food Technologist
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Nutritional Therapist
- Strategic Human Resources Development
- Anthropology & Sociology of Food
- Strategic Marketing
- Hospitality & Foodservice Engineering
- Financial Management for Hospitality Business
Your GPA (Grade Point Average) is calculated using the grades that you received in each course, and is determined by the points assigned to each grade (e.g. for the US grading scale from A-F).
- Bachelor’s Degree Tier 1: All Bachelor’s degree with a CGPA ≥ 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian Government
- Bachelor’s Degree Tier 2: All Bachelor’s degree with a 2.00 ≤ CGPA < 2.50, recognized by the Malaysian or National Government, AND a minimum of 5 years related working experience
- Postgraduate Diploma: Postgraduate Diploma Level 7 in same field recognised by Malaysian Government, with credit transfer
- Other equivalent qualification: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government
Taylor’s University offers a range of financial awards to support students to succeed in their postgraduate programmes. The financial support is awarded on a competitive basis where assessments include academic achievements and writing skills.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in July 2019
You can apply until: 29 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.