Deadline: 19 June 2019
The Master of Science Programme offered by Taylor’s University seeks to develop graduates with the competencies to demonstrate mastery knowledge and practical skills in the area of Science, leadership qualities and critical thinking skills.The Master of Science offered by Taylor’s University is a research-based program offered in School of Biosciences. The School’s research strategy provides students with the opportunity to experience the research process to instill the passion for discovery.
Key research area:
- Food Science and Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Applied Biodiversity
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Science or other related disciplines and have passion in the mastery of new knowledge and skills.
- Candidates who want to pursue a research career in science related field.
- Candidates working in science related industry or research institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science: Min. CGPA ≥ 2.75 with research project component in related field or 2 years working experience in Science-related industry, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree: Min. 2.50<CGPA<2.75, and candidates will be subject to rigorous internal assessment, OR
- Bachelor’s Degree: Min. 2.00 ≤ CGPA ≤ 2.50, recognised by the Malaysian or National Government and a min. of 5 years related working experience, OR
- Other Qualifications: Any other equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government or accepted by the Taylor’s University Senate, AND any of the above conditions would require student’s research proposal to be approved
Taylor’s University offers a range of financial awards to support students to succeed in their postgraduate programmes. The financial support is awarded on a competitive basis where assessments include academic achievements and writing skills.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in August 2019
You can apply until: 19 June 2019
For more details please visit program website.