Deadline: 31 May 2019
The duration of the program is two years. The increasing share of modern e-learning methods in our teaching enables you to carry out the second year of Water Treatment studies as flexible distance learning independent of place or time.
- Modelling of unit operations
- Process intensification
- Product desig
- Solution chemistry
- Membrane technology
- Biological waste water treatment
- Solid liquid separation
The score range represents scores typically accepted at this institution.
The GRE® General Test is a widely administered admissions test that measures the skills needed in today’s graduate and business school programs worldwide. The GRE® General Test contains three sections – Verbal Reasoning, Quantitative Reasoning, and Analytical Writing. Three scores are reported: a Verbal Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, a Quantitative Reasoning score on a 130 – 170 score scale in one-point increments, and an Analytical Writing score on a 0 – 6 score scale in half-point increments.
or GRE Physics: Scaled score 560.
- Bachelor of Science in Technology: Tekniikan kandidaatti – Completed in a Finnish University
- Bachelor of Engineering – Insinööri (AMK) Completed in a Finnish University of Applied Science
- Bachelor of Science in Technology OR closely related to Technology – All countries – Completed in a University
- Bachelor of Engineering – EU/EEA countries – Completed in a University of Applied Sciences
The degree must be equivalent to a similar Finnish Bachelor’s Degree regarding to number of academic years and ECTS credits required.
LUT University Scholarship Programme
Scholarships are offered for students with a nationality of a non-EU/EEA country (excluding Switzerland), who are applying through Regular Admission to Master’s Programme/s at LUT University (taught in English) and who are required to pay a tuition fee.
Partner University Scholarship Programme at LUT University
Scholarships are offered for students from the partner universities who have a nationality of a non-EU/EEA country (excluding Switzerland), who are applying through Double Degree Admission or Joint Degree Admission to a Master’s Programme at LUT University (taught in English) and who are required to pay a tuition fee.
Detailed Program Facts
Starting in September 2019
You can apply until: 31 May 2019
- For more details please visit program website.